Why Trinidad Carnival?
The carnival tabanca is real but Trinidad and Jump & Wine Travel are here to save the day. The biggest carnival in the Caribbean, Trinidad Carnival, returns in 2023.
If you need a cure for your carnival tabanca, look no further than playin’ mas in Trinidad with Jump & Wine. If you want to participate in a Caribbean carnival, Trinidad Carnival should be at the top of your list. It is the oldest and largest Caribbean Carnival, with good reason. It’s an unforgettably freeing experience.
Get ready to wine up yourself in the streets, eat & drink to your heart’s content, and party like there’s no tomorrow. Jump & Wine will do the planning for you so you get to have all the fun without the stress. For Trinidad Carnival 2023, we recommend a *minimum* stay from February 17 – 22, 2023. Jump & Wine will do the planning for you so you get to have all the fun without the stress.
Itinerary – 6 days/5 nights
- Day one: Arrival in Trinidad. Arrive in Trinidad to let the fun begin. We’ll pick you up from the airport and take you to your hotel where your welcome gift and costume package await you. We recommend arriving by 5pm.
- Day two & three: Fete it up! Get ready to party like there’s no tomorrow. Ideally, you arrived in Trinidad with your waist loosened but if not, these fetes will be great prep for Carnival Monday & Tuesday. FYI, Jump & Wine is #teamnosleep. Sleep who?!
- Day four: J’ouvert & Carnival Monday. We’ll start the day early with paint, mud and some oil at j’ouvert. Then, we clean up and don our Monday Wear, i.e. wear what you want, take some cute pics and get ready to wine up yourself on the streets to the sweet, sweet sounds of soca.
- Day five: Carnival Tuesday. The party continues! Playin’ mas is so good, you get to do it twice, this time wearing our costumes. Of course, we have to ensure to capture the moment with some pics. Then we head to the road again, cross the stage and forget about our worries.
- Day six: Depart Trinidad. All good things must come to an end. It’s time to reflect on the memories we just made together and say our goodbyes. Hopefully, we’ll see you on another of our trips.
- Extend your trip? At Jump & Wine, we recommend a cooldown day after the parades. Can’t go to an island and not spend some time on the beach, now can we? If leaving later than February 22, we can extend your hotel stay for you. Alternatively, if you’re arriving earlier to enjoy more fetes, we’ve got you too!
- Note: Itinerary subject to change based on availability.
Jump & Wine carnival concierge services include:
- Accommodations at Hilton Trinidad
- Costume concierge service for a band of your choice
- Costume registration
- Costume pickup & delivery to your room
- Airport (POS) pickup/dropoff
- Transportation to all group events
- Three premium fetes
- Welcome goodie bag
- Two guides – Carnival Packing Guide & Trinidad Essentials Guide
Oh, and did we mention a significant reduction in your stress levels? Weh gray hair a guh?!
Additional fetes/events and makeup & hair services are available for an additional cost.
NB: Occupancies with shared occupancy are not eligible for our roommate matching programme. If not purchased together, you and your roommate(s) must register and email names to email@example.com within 48 hours of the first purchase. If all names are not received within 48 hours, your package will automatically be upgraded to (unshared bed) double occupancy.
The following are not included in your package:
- flights/transportation to Trinidad
- cost of costume
- carnival accessories
- travel insurance (highly recommended)
- room service or meals
- vaccinations or travel documents required to travel to Trinidad or participate in events
Note: If it’s not listed as included, it is not included in the package.