Ladies, Jump & Wine is for you!
Ladies, if you’re tired of waiting on your friends or simply want someone else to do all planning, Jump & Wine Travel is designed for you. This trip is for you if:
- you love a good party
- your ideal trip consists of the perfect mix of partying and exploring a culture
- you don’t like stress and like having that handled for you
Unfortunately, if you are below the legal drinking age (18 y.o.) or not vaccinated for COVID-19, we cannot accommodate you on this trip.
If you are looking for a slower-paced trip or do not like crowds, consider one of our other trips.
Itinerary – 7 days/6 nights
- Day one: Arrival in St. Lucia. Arrive in St. Lucia to let the fun begin. We’ll pick you up from the airport and take you to your villa where your welcome gift and costume package await you. We recommend arriving by 5pm. Meet your fellow carnivalistas for some welcome drinks, before we head out to Gros Islet Friday Night Lime, a St. Lucia tradition.
- Day two & three: Fete it up! Get ready to party like there’s no tomorrow. Ideally, you arrived in St. Lucia with your waist loosened but if not, these fetes will be great prep for the parades on Monday & Tuesday. You should already be learning the latest soca. FYI, Jump & Wine is #teamnosleep. Sleep who?!
- Day four: Monday Mas. Don our costumes, beat our faces, take some cute pics and get ready to wine up yourself on the streets to the sweet, sweet sounds of soca. N.B.: Due to the pandemic, regular Monday morning j’ouvert will not be happening. One of the fetes will be a j’ouvert fete.
- Day five: Tuesday Parade. The party continues! Playin’ mas is so good, you get to do it twice, this time wearing your Tuesday wear, i.e., what you want.
- Day six: Local excursion. You’ll need a vacation from your vacation and we’re in no rush to go home. Today we’ll have fun exploring St. Lucia, including some beach time and making chocolate.
- Day seven: Depart St. Lucia. You don’t have to go home but our time together ends. It’s time to reflect on the memories we just made together and say our goodbyes. Hopefully, we’ll see you on another of our trips.
- Warning: You might need a vacation after this trip. Consider one of our other trips.
- Note: Itinerary subject to change based on availability.
Playin’ mas with Jump & Wine includes:
- $100 credit towards costume with Jump & Wine Band of the Year – Xuvo
- Costume pickup & delivery to your room
- Villa accommodations in Gros Islet
- Airport pickup/dropoff
- Transportation to all group events
- Four premium fetes
- Local excursion on July 20
- Welcome dinner/cocktails
- Welcome goodie bag
- Two guides – Carnival Packing Guide & St. Lucia Essentials Guide
Oh, and did we mention vibes? And your new carnival squad!
Additional fetes/events and makeup & hair services are available for an additional cost.
The following are not included in your package:
- flights/transportation to St. Lucia
- carnival accessories
- travel insurance (highly recommended)
- room service or meals
- vaccinations or travel documents required to travel to St. Lucia or participate in events
Note: If it’s not listed as included, it is not included in the package.