Why Trinidad Carnival?
The carnival tabanca is real but Trinidad and Jump & Wine Travel are here to save the day. The biggest carnival in the Caribbean, Trinidad Carnival, returns in 2023.
If you need a cure for your carnival tabanca, look no further than playin’ mas in Trinidad with Jump & Wine. If you want to participate in a Caribbean carnival, Trinidad Carnival should be at the top of your list. It is the oldest and largest Caribbean Carnival, with good reason. It’s an unforgettably freeing experience.
Get ready to wine up yourself in the streets, eat & drink to your heart’s content, and party like there’s no tomorrow. Jump & Wine will do the planning for you so you get to have all the fun without the stress. Join Jump & Wine for Trinidad Carnival 2023 from February 16 – 23, 2023. Jump & Wine will do the planning for you so you get to have all the fun without the stress.
Ladies, Jump & Wine is for you!
Ladies, if you’re tired of waiting on your friends or simply want someone else to do all planning, Jump & Wine Travel is designed for you. This trip is for you if:
- you love a good party
- your ideal trip consists of the perfect mix of partying and exploring a culture
- you don’t like stress and like having that handled for you
Unfortunately, if you are below the legal drinking age (18 y.o.) or not vaccinated for COVID-19, we cannot accommodate you on this trip.
If you are looking for a slower-paced trip or do not like crowds, consider one of our other trips.
Itinerary – 8 days/7 nights
- Day one: Arrival in Trinidad. Arrive in Trinidad to let the fun begin. We’ll pick you up from the airport and take you to your hotel where your welcome gift and costume package await you. We recommend arriving by 5pm. Meet your fellow carnivalistas for some welcome drinks, before we head out to The Avenue where we can grab some doubles or a gyro and bar hop.
- Day two, three & four: Fete it up! Get ready to party like there’s no tomorrow. Ideally, you arrived in Trinidad with your waist loosened but if not, these fetes will be great prep for Carnival Monday & Tuesday. FYI, Jump & Wine is #teamnosleep. Sleep who?!
- Day five: J’ouvert & Carnival Monday. We’ll start the day early with paint, mud and some oil at j’ouvert. Then, we clean up and don our Monday Wear, i.e. wear what you want, take some cute pics and get ready to wine up yourself on the streets to the sweet, sweet sounds of soca.
- Day six: Carnival Tuesday. The party continues! Playin’ mas is so good, you get to do it twice, this time wearing our costumes. Of course, we have to ensure to capture the moment with some pics. Then we head to the road again, cross the stage and forget about our worries.
- Day seven: Local excursion. You’ll need a vacation from your vacation and we’re in no rush to go home. Today we’ll have fun exploring Trinidad, including some beach time. Can’t go to an island and not spend some time on the beach, now can we?
- Day eight: Depart Trinidad. All good things must come to an end. It’s time to reflect on the memories we just made together and say our goodbyes. Hopefully, we’ll see you on another of our trips.
- Warning: You might need a vacation after this trip. Consider one of our other trips.
- Note: Itinerary subject to change based on availability.
Playin’ mas with Jump & Wine includes:
- $100 credit towards costume with Jump & Wine Band of the Year (ROGUE)
- Costume concierge service, ROGUE or band of your choice
- Costume registration
- Costume pickup & delivery to your room
- Accommodations at Hilton Trinidad
- Airport (POS) pickup/dropoff
- Transportation to all group events
- Three premium fetes
- Local excursion(s)
- Welcome dinner/cocktails
- Welcome goodie bag
- Two guides – Carnival Packing Guide & Trinidad Essentials Guide
Oh, and did we mention vibes? And your new carnival squad!
Additional fetes/events and makeup & hair services are available for an additional cost.
NB: Occupancies with shared occupancy are not eligible for our roommate matching programme. If not purchased together, you and your roommate(s) must email names to firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of the first purchase. If names are not received within 48 hours, your package will automatically be upgraded to (unshared bed) double occupancy.
The following are not included in your package:
- flights/transportation to Trinidad
- carnival accessories
- travel insurance (highly recommended)
- room service or meals
- vaccinations or travel documents required to travel to Trinidad or participate in events
Note: If it’s not listed as included, it is not included in the package.