Why Atlanta Dekalb Carnival?
ATL Dekalb Carnival 2022 is one of the largest carnivals in the United States, and North America. It’s a great way to satisfy your carnival tabanca while we wait for the islands to get back to having carnival. Atlanta has a large Caribbean population so many bands and fetes are owned by persons from the Caribbean.
Since Atlanta Dekalb Carnival is smaller than the carnival in the islands, it’s a smaller strain on your pocket while still getting to have the time of your life, and who doesn’t love value for your money?!
Plus, if you are based in the United States, no passport is necessary. You might even be able to drive over.
Ladies, Jump & Wine is for you!
Ladies, if you’re tired of waiting on your friends or simply want someone else to do all planning, Jump & Wine Travel is designed for you. This trip is for you if:
- you love a good party
- your ideal trip consists of the perfect mix of partying and exploring a culture
- you don’t like stress and like having that handled for you
Unfortunately, if you are below the legal drinking age (21 y.o.) or not vaccinated for COVID-19, we cannot accommodate you on this trip.
If you are looking for a slower-paced trip or do not like crowds, consider one of our other trips.
Itinerary – 5 days/4 nights
- Day one: Arrival in Atlanta. Arrive in Atlanta to let the fun begin. If you opt for airport pickup, we’ll see you there. Otherwise, meet you at the hotel for check-in where your welcome gift and costume package await you.
- Day one & two: Fetes. Get ready to party like there’s no tomorrow. Ideally, you arrived in Atlanta with your waist loosened but if not, these fetes will be great prep for the parade on Saturday. FYI, Jump & Wine is #teamnosleep. Sleep who?!
- Day three: Parade. Don your costume, beat your face, take some cute pics and get ready to w(h)ine up yourself on the streets to the sweet, sweet sounds of soca.
- Day four (and optional five): More fetes! We’re in no rush to go home. We’ll continue the fun into another day (or two) of partying and forgetting about our responsibilities. A last hoorah before we have to go.
- Day five (or six): Depart Atlanta. All good things must come to an end. It’s time to reflect on the memories we just made together and say our goodbyes. Hopefully, we’ll see you on another of our trips.
- Warning: You might need a vacation after this trip. Consider one of our other trips.
- Note: Itinerary subject to change based on availability.
Playin’ mas with Jump & Wine includes:
- $100 credit towards costume with Inferno Mas Band
- Costume pickup & delivery to your hotel room
- Hotel accommodations in Decatur area
- Transportation to all group events
- Four premium fetes, including a j’ouvert fete, drinks-inclusive, and breakfast party.
- Welcome goodie bag
- Two guides – Carnival Packing Guide & Atlanta Essentials Guide
Oh, and did we mention vibes? And your new carnival squad!
Additional fetes/events, makeup & hair services, and airport pickup/dropoff are available for an additional cost.
The following are not included in your package:
- flights/transportation to Atlanta
- carnival accessories
- travel insurance (highly recommended)
- room service or meals
- vaccinations or travel documents required to travel to Atlanta or participate in events
Note: If it’s not listed as included, it is not included in the package.